Monday, January 28, 2008

giberty dollops

every time i read y'all's blogs, i think, "i am going to blog today". but by the time i read through yours and the other's that i read, it is waaaaay late and i have to go get stuff done. but know that i read yours every day. except when i have no internet.

Like when we (kev and I) went to detroit last week. Oh, i could've had it if i wanted to pay for it. I figured i would be home in a couple of days, so i waited. Kev wanted to spend some time with his online girlfriend in person. so i relented. he enjoyed himself very much, while i read books and watched cable. i loved the show "how it is made". it was on discovery channel. among other things, i watched an artificial leg get fitted and made. fascinating. another good reason we choose not to have cable. i'd veg completely.

I have recovered my cell phone. thanks for prayer. i know it was by this that i got back the phone...ask me and i'll tell you on the "phone".

one of my goals, starting last october or so is to go to the temple monthly. i have opened it up to other relief society members, and besides the temple, it has given me a chance to know others better. the car rides and conversations are fun. In march and april we have to go to detroit, as the columbus temple is undergoing some construction.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Nice to hear from you. I haven't had much to say for myself lately.

dan said...

You should set a goal to go to a different temple each month. Just think of the counties!!! :-)