Sunday, May 31, 2009

Washington

So, hopefully this is the last time I have to fly into Seattle. I am here to help Kerry and Braden move to, as Jenna calls it, "Caifohna Sacamento nussy". That is the nursery that she keeps talking about. Whenever anyone leaves, she has to cry the above so she doesn't get lost or left behind.

Jenna remembered me pretty well, although it didn't hurt to bring her birthday present. After a little shyness, she now is my shadow and cries if I leave. Katie hasn't hit the stranger anxiety yet, so that is nice.

I am babysitting while Kerry and Braden go to dinner with his cousin. They are so excited t have a real DATE.

I asked Jenna if she wanted some milk, cause Katie was having some milk, and it IS 7pm. She kept mumbling something till I got it: peabutt caca. Or peanut butter and crackers for those who don't speak toddler. I am getting better at it.

Not sure when I will get back...thinking july 4.

love you'uns

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Is Seattle a yucky air port? Is that why you don't like flying there? I'm so glad you're enjoying Katie and Jenna. I wish we could see them too. I hope you have a great time with everyone. :-)

annahannah said...

It isn't so much seattle airport as the idea of flying long distances, which actually won't change. Also, the traffic is bad in seattle and sacramento airport looks much smaller and available to get to.