Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cycling

No, not bicycling.

Part of this guaifenesin protocol is to keep a symptom journal. It helps you see trends that might otherwise go unnoticed. I keep weight, weather, meds I took, and how I felt or slept in it. Except, I didn't keep it out west. The notebook kept getting buried or used for scrap paper (:)). Then, I didn't start when I got home.

Today it was soooo hard to make myself swim. My legs ache. My sleep is not refreshing. While swimming anyway (just 3/4 of a mile instead of a mile), I thought that I felt like this yesterday. And on monday (when I only swam 1/2 of a mile). I can't remember Sunday.

OH!!!!! I am cycling my legs. That is what is going on. It won't be forever. I have cycled depression, sleep (many times), even migraines (like 6 in 2 weeks, then none). Now that I know what it is, I can deal with it.

Cycling, BTW, means that the fibro as it helps, works on different areas. They get better and worse. Eventually you will be done with that area. It can last a short time or a long time, but it is a sign that this protocol is working. Also, eventually, the good times are longer than the bad times.

No comments: