Monday, May 09, 2005

da-di-da-di-da

momoramaWell, kevin is finally back in school. i hope he makes up all he missed and doesn't just ignore it. i had a good mother's day, with calls from all my children, except kevin, who brought me a spring bouquet of tulips and daffodils and a nice card. i even got a call from braden to wish me a happy mother's day. whoo, baby, the points are going up!!!jk i might make it to the store today. my sims2 neighborhood is going well. everyone is there...maybe i'll create my parents!!! then my mom could still be alive!baaaaaaaaaaaa

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

you made the millers? i'm very curious to see how you made me look. :-) hee hee

annahannah said...

you are skinny, have red hair (you know how you like to play), actually everyone is skinny except scott, and now braden, because i figured out he needed to exercise. amy has blonde hair in her face, scott is blonde, joel's is reddish brown. kerry is now pregnant on sims---it struck me all of a sudden that she was larger around the waist. i thought maybe she needed to exercise also. but then i was watching her directly and she went from about 6 months to 8--just popped out/

dieinahugefire said...

dude....and here i didn't even know i was prego. you'd think you'd notice that kind of thing. that's how i want to have my kids: POOF! they just appear. no pain, yes gain.

Braden said...

Just don't ever say "YOU... DID THIS... TO ME!!!!!"