Thursday, May 12, 2005

same old, same old

momorama So, i woke up to 41 degrees this morning, probably because i made the switch from furnace to airconditioner. Kev's teachers emailed me back, hence the title. development garage sale is today and tomorrow, with a preview last night. Kev bought stuff, but we came away with a little tykes wagon that someone was just THROWING OUT. get my grandchildren up here!! still had 2 streets to go..i guess i could do it today. yesterday, we walked...well I didn't, i got pushed in the wheelchair. Boo for bad sidewalks. i heard almonds reduce high cholesterol, so i'm chomping on those and cashews for breakfast. i love my family

2 comments:

Braden said...

Lipitor works better than almonds... or so I hear.

annahannah said...

lipitor makes my legs crazy