Thursday, September 29, 2005

headaches

Personally, I am against them. So, although i have read your blogs, or people who pretend to have blogs without ever publishing to them, i have otherwise spent much of the time in bed due to intractable headaches. that means, nothing works to get rid of them. except priesthood blessings, which gave me one day, yesterday, happy and unheadachey.

BTW, if you don't want me to call you, i won't. note to ryan. it was fun that scott was waiting for me to call. makes me feel good.

we have a name of someone who does drywall work. maybe reducing the basement mold will help with the headaches.

i am preparing a christmas surprise for my siblings and dad. it will be pretty cool if i can pull it off.

2 comments:

BenesHacha said...

I didn't say don't call. It's just that the first time you called, I mentioned that being a bad time and then you keep calling me right then anyway...

Carolyn said...

Sorry about your headaches. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the mold. Hope you feel better.