Saturday, April 22, 2006

I went swimming in my birthday suit!!

that is to say, the 100% polyester bathing suit that i got for my birthday, but only received a few days ago. talking to the water therapy people, they said that the polyester is the way to go. it is resistant to chlorine, suntan lotion or block, doesn't lose its color or shape. it is royal blue, and i look stunning in it. well as stunning as possible for me at this time.

the wall in the storage room has been painted, and we can now put the shelves back in. that is great news for 2 reasons. one is that i might be able to find where i put things. the other is that i may get my car back in the garage. yea to both.

whoever started the contest on "see how long you can hold off posting", knock it off. you win. i lose, along with carolyn and ryan. you know who you are.

it is a gorgeous spring day today. we have tulips and daffodils, grape hyacinths, regliar hyacinths, bleeding heart all going at once. and it's a lovely temp also..about 70.

Kerry has her case study defense on thursday at noon. since she isn't posting it, i will, so that everyone prays for her.

i love my fam!!
mom

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Nice to hear from you! I hope everyone starts posting soon. What is everyone up to??

BenesHacha said...

yeah well...we lost already...dan and kerry were the only serious contenders anyway. I mean MARCH, hello people...

dan said...

Hey I just posted on both of my blogs, thank you very much

annahannah said...

braden contended