Sunday, March 09, 2008

Randy Wayne White

"'And I'm a vegetarian,' as if he wanted the pigs to hear. Wilson said, "Sharks don't care about your ideology and neither do those hogs. Vegetarians are edible and no amount of broccoli's going to change that."

"We loaded into the van. I slid in behind the whell because Tomlinson drives like a man who really does believe in life after death. He combines the wandering inattention of a child with a teenager's love of speed. Terrifying."

I had a little Sorrow,
Born of a little Sin,
I found a room wll damp with gloom
And shut us all within;
And, "Little Sorrow, weep," said I,
"And, Little Sin, pray God to die,
And I upon the floor will lie
And think how bad I've been!"
---Edna St. Vincent Millay

I like this author. Mystery stories. Good characters and plots. The poem was in his book before it actually began.

No comments: