Saturday, April 12, 2008

Peanut Butter Blast


At least that's what they called it at Danny Boy's where we went to eat for our 25th wedding anniversary. Thanks to the 2 children who wished us a happy 25th. Anyway, back to the cheesecake or dessert or whatever it was...it was sooooo great that I ordered it for my birthday tomorrow. Dad just went to get it from the cheesecake factory, which doesn't have the real picture. A little bit ago, Dad came sheepishly into my office where I was on the net and said, "About your pie..." I knew right away what he was going to say. I started grinning. It is from The Cheesecake Factory. "How much," I asked? $44.00. "Could you go for 1/2 a pie???" I said, sure. As long as he and Kevin got one piece each, and I got the other 4. Hey, it's MY birthday.

1 comment:

dan said...

Happy anniversary! Looks good.