Tuesday, January 13, 2009

exercise

I am currently (well, not at this actual precise minute) swimming 1 mile three times a week. Yea, me!!

It has been snowing a lot. We got 12" (although dad says it was 10)on saturday, followed by an inch or two sunday, sunday night, monday night...and it's snowing heavily now. Kevin realizes that Debra's house is on a corner again...lots of sidewalk to shovel. They also salt them because I guess Detroiters like lots of lawsuits. I think maybe I will wait to go to Costco to get my drugs, although it is supposed to snow thursday as well. And tomorrow I swim. Usually don't do much after a swim, except mondays when I go to Marc's (hi, kerry!) to get groceries. Costco and BJ's are farther away.

Boy, I have a boring life.

Dad is redoing Kev's old room for an office. He has patched holes and nail holes, primed it all, and painted the trim. Next will come the actual painting, a light beigeish, I think. Then he plans to rip up the carpet for the hardwood floors underneath. If he was only this excited about all house projects!!:)

1 comment:

dan said...

Swimming that much is impressive. I need to get back into swimming for the triathlon in April