Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Workin' out

So, one of the things I really like about my gym is that it is so non-judgemental. I am breaking my own cardinal rule here, but, really. Who ever thought there would be plumber swimsuits??


cartoon deleted because of copyright.


This guy, older is working out in the pool. Good for him. But his swimsuit is from a million years ago when he only weighed 280. It used to be blue, I think, from the edges. It is now translucent grey/white. NO, I can't see anything through it, you dirty old people...I am not looking there. But it doesn't pull up over his belly in front, and, in the back---plumber!! ewwwww.


The other day when I was swimming, I saw him with a new swimsuit. And I rejoiced for him. Glad he found the money. But wait--they are STILL plumber pants. What is wrong with this guy?? I shook my head.

Maybe 20 minutes later, I see the original guy. No, he didn't buy a new suit. That was ANOTHER guy. 2 plumbers in one gym. There oughta be a law.

cartoon deleted because of copyright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eww, indeed!