Saturday, February 02, 2008

Mother Hubbard


and when I got there, the cupboard was bare.



Yes, it was true. Usually I send someone down to the food storage in dad's office, which is where we put the things to make powdered milk or chlorined water taste better. I mean, in this instance, I had a true year's supply. Imagine my horror when I went down to get some and there were none left and NO ONE TOLD ME I WAS GETTING LOW. I had to rejoin BJ's in order to get it, cause all Costco carries are the envelopes. My membership had expired from costco anyway. I wasn't going to join any shopping club until this tragedy happened. But before I handed over my money, I checked to make sure that the product was there. 10 canisters, baby. I'll have to go again to fill up for a year. Imagine, though, this giant canister was only $4.99?? There's a deal.

No comments: