Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Headaches

I hate them. People who don't get headaches don't realize how debilitating they are. My migraines had spaced out to about 1 per month. Now, today, I am having the third migraine in less than a week. Gotta stop, I tell you!! How can I celebrate Dan's birthday with a headache???

I just realized today that I did not take thyroid medicine Sat, sun and yesterday. I also stopped my guai yesterday, as I realized that the mouthwash the dentist gave me for my sore gum has mint in it--I can taste it, not that it is on the label. Mint keeps the guai from working, so why waste the guai if it isn't gonna work. Maybe these 2 factors are complicit in the migraines.

2 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

Me, too - I woke up with one this morning that just will not quit. Oy.

Thanks for your comment on my blog - I replied to it there. If you like, you can enable public access to your e-mail address on your Blogger profile page; that way, bloggers can respond directly to your comments!

Nice to meet you!

Loni said...

You think I don't spy on you? - I think we are going to be switching the book for this month, I'm going over the calendar to figure out which.
Hope you're not having any migraines today!