Saturday, September 13, 2008

I can't believe!!

...that those babies are both due so soon

...that I have such nice daughters (also including present and future daughter-in-laws at the time not to exceed 3. and legally)

..that I almost face planted in Baker City, Oregon. I forgot to tell you guys that. IT was outside a McDonalds (hi, kev). I was talking to Ryan who was ahead of me on the sidewalk. I tripped on one of those cement thingies that keep you from driving through the building. Luckily, having fallen before, I acted like an acrobat. I SLIGHTLY scuffed my palms, rolled over onto my left shoulder (which hurt for like 10 minutes), then onto my back. Ryan came running over thinking I might have broken something (and thereby delayed his trip to his honey) (no, really he was more worried about me). I was fine, he helped me get up, I went to the bathroom (the purpose for stopping at Mickey D's), he bought a sausage biscuit (no vegetarians for a long trip), and we got in the car and resumed the drive, ending about 5 hours later with no ER trips.

...that I will have 9 grandchildren by the middle of November.

...that I have so much time and so little to do, although the book reading is coming along nicely, thank you.

...that Ryan is going to be a FATHER...so soon (he is already somewhat assuming the role)

...that I am in Portland and it hasn't rained yet (I know, wait a month)



not related to subject line, but I am trying a blocking test with my guaifenesin today. That means I take double the dose in the morning, and unless I feel remarkedly worse, I am blocking and I have to find out what the product is that I am using that has an ingredient I cannot use (because it blocks). I have checked my products with myself 2 or 3 times and with the fibro board person who really knows this stuff inside and out. Here's to feeling bad today!

love you all

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I can't believe those babies are due to soon either. I don't have that nice count down thingy on my blog, so seeing it in days really makes me realize how soon our new baby will be here. Guess we better snap to getting his room ready! :-)

Carolyn said...

not sure why I put the word "to" in there. I probably should proof read more. :-)