Thursday, September 11, 2008

I live in a little house

This is very cool that if I have to stay away from home for so so so so long, that I get to live in a little house like it's my own. It has a mud room, kitchen, eat-in space with small table, small living room, bedroom and bathroom. So much better than a motel, and free besides.

I went swimming today. Last time, I went to the Aloha swim center, but when I went there today, they informed me that they had no water. Actually, i think the pool itself had water, but none for showers or flushing toilets. So, I looked on the net and found the Beaverton swim center about 15-20 minutes away. I went swimming, but it was SOOOOO crowded. Like 3-5 people per lane. Lotsa wave action. I was glad when a few of them went away.

I was going to buy a new portland map today since mine is 24 years old. (wonder how I can remember that so easily) I put $5 in my pocket, went to the store and found one for $4.95. Darn tax!! Maybe I can buy it tomorrow or the next day.

Just came over to the big house after watching a DVD and wanting to discuss it, but the lovebirds are out on a walk.

I miss my husband. I'd come home if I could, but I can't. Darn money.

love you all.

Oh, I haven't taken any pictures yet, so I can't put them here to show you.

2 comments:

Ker said...

It is a cute little house, isn't it? Glad you're enjoying it.

Carolyn said...

If only grandparents had cute little cottages everywhere for when they visited grand kids. That would be handy and quite cozy.