Sunday, October 12, 2008

ah, primary

so, I went to Primary with Kerry today. I stepped right into "go sit where the teacher didn't show up so all her kids are acting out". I was sitting with the ctr 5 class. This very active guy showed Kerry how to bowl (during program practice), told me he was moving to Japan (sayanara, dude), and that he was going to a soccer party at 2 and he wanted to be at the party (Yeah, I can tell that). Then he told me how when he grew up he was going to be in the army, get a rifle, and proceeded to mime mowing down the primary with his rifle. Yeah, I remember military wards. It was shivery. Just like when I really was in one. There are certain dynamics that must be eternal.

Oh, and I was driven to Washington state yesterday by Ryan and Vicki. Thanks. And I forgot to give you gas money before you left!!

1 comment:

Ihrayeep said...

yeah we thought about that as we were driving away and vicki observed that you'd bought all the boys' food while we were away and she really wasn't expecting you to do that so we just kinda figured it came out evenish.